TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.tealeaftheory.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by INNATE FUNDAMENTAL having its registered office at Behind Bharali Commercial Complex,Hospital Road, Sivasagar ,Assam Pin-785640 (hereinafter referred to as "TEA LEAF THEORY").
3. WEBSITE AVAILABILITY:-
• The website(www.tealeaftheory.com) may be suspended for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
• The website(www.tealeaftheory.com) reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
• In the event that The website(www.tealeaftheory.com), in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, the website(www.tealeaftheory.com) reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
4.Membership Eligibility or User Eligibility:
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the “THE LEAF THEORY” website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. THE LEAF THEORY reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to THE LEAF THEORY ‘s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
5.Your Account and Registration Obligation:
6.The Contract Between You and The Website(www.tealeaftheory.com):-
• After placing an Order, you will receive an email from Tealeaftheory acknowledging that Tealeaftheory has received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes an offer to Tealeaftheory to buy a Product from the third party that offers the Product for sale via the Website (www.tealeaftheory.com).All orders are subject to acceptance by the website, and the (www.tealeaftheory.com) will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between (www.tealeaftheory.com) and you (Contract) will only be formed when the relevant Partner sends you the Dispatch Confirmation.
• For the avoidance of doubt, your contract with the website(www.tealeaftheory.com) relates only to your use of the Website and the Services available therein.
• Each Contract relates only to those Products whose dispatch the website(www.tealeaftheory.com) has confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. The website(www.tealeaftheory.com) shall not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed by way of a Dispatch Confirmation.
7.Use of the Website:-
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:-
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
• belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
• is misleading in any way;
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person
• involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
• infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
• contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
• tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
• interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
• harm minors in any way;
• infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
• impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
• shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
and shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. . You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms TEA LEAF THEORY, www.tealeaftheory.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of TEA LEAF THEORY or otherwise tarnish or dilute any TEA LEAF THEORY’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or TEA LEAF THEORY’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to TEA LEAF THEORY.
6. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms TEA LEAF THEORY, www.tealeaftheory.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of TEA LEAF THEORY or otherwise tarnish or dilute any TEA LEAF THEORY’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or TEA LEAF THEORY’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to TEA LEAF THEORY.
7. . You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
8. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
13. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
14. TEA LEAF THEORY shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
8. Content posted on the website:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, TEA LEAF THEORY does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
TEA LEAF THEORY will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. TEA LEAF THEORY does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if TEA LEAF THEORY is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, TEA LEAF THEORY will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by TEA LEAF THEORY from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS, unless you are a member of our loyalty program.
11. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ”Tea Leaf Theory” and products are sold by Tea Leaf Theory. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
12. Limitation of Liability
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach hereof (“Dispute”), shall be tried to be resolved amicably. If a Dispute cannot be resolved by such good faith discussion or negotiation then only the courts of Sivasagar shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute or legal proceedings.
14. Compliance with Laws:
• This Agreement issued hereunder shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the India.
• This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the website owner and you and the subject matter covered herein and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, proposals, understandings, representations, conditions and promises relating thereto. This Agreement may be modified or amended by the website owner at his discretion.
15.Commercial Terms and Conditions:-
a) Products and Services:-
The product here referred is Tea of various varieties and natural flavours mix with the different varieties of Tea.The website www.tealeaftheory.com reserves the right to change,modify,and other alteration without prior notice to the users.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1.Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2.Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3.Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
All payments are to be made by credit cards ,debit cards , internet banking ,ewallets or other techniques of payment as per the law governing the payment system in India.
c) Duties and Taxes:-
If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
d) Vat And Other Applicable Taxes:
The price of the product listed in the website is inclusive of all taxes.All taxes means all the commercial taxes for sale of Goods in India.
e) Variation in Product:-
Constant effort has been made for the consistency of the quality and appearance of the tea,but due to seasonable nature there might be some variation.In such no claim for refund and return can be made from your side.
All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us. he prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
We will endeavour to deliver your products within 15 working days from the date on which the order for those products was placed, expect for circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we are unable to deliver your order within 15 working days we will notify you in writing of the delay. In the event of a delay in delivery of greater than 15 working days you may cancel your order resulting in us providing you with a full refund.
We will notify you by email to confirm Dispatch of products. This email will contain details on the estimated delivery time as well as any tracking information where provided by the Carrier.
The cost of shipping of the product may be changed without any prior notification to the user.Tealeaftheory may charge no amount in some cases depending upon the situation.